Saturday, March 12, 2011

Happy 6th Birthday Sadie!

TADAAAAA!
I did it! The party was a success!
We had a small group, but I think all the girls had a lot of fun. I know I did!







We played a lot of fun old fashioned party games like Pin the Candle on the Cupcake!

The Mummy Wrap! I wish I would have found this game to do at the Class Halloween Party. Now I have it up my sleeve for next year!
We also did Freeze Dance, Nail Polish Birthday Spin Game, What Animal Am I?, Blindman's Bluff and Sadie Says!

I also came to the conclusion today that I hate my camera! All my pics turn out so grainy and discolored! My dear husband reminds me to be grateful that I have a camera. Okay, but how much better would my blog posts look if you could see the actual colors and see everything clearly?
Moving on . . .


Sadie says this was the best birthday EVER! I guess she forgot about Disneyland last year, but I'm super glad she loved it so much!
PARTY ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment